Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Favourite TV Shows

What are your favourite TV Shows and why?

One of my favourites is Dexter (Season 1-4), it's a really great story and keeps you on the edge of your seat for most of the first four seasons. 

The Office (US) is another one of my favourites just because it's something I put on whenever I don't know what to watch and I can replay it endlessly.
[Image: jjAOUsb.png]

The majority of TV shows that I watch are animated, so some of my favourites are stuff like Bojack Horseman, Futurama, and Avatar. I think that Bojack is my all time favourite show because of how relatable some of characters and situations are in that show. It does come of as very dramatic, so I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, but I really love it. In terms of non-animated stuff, I like Stranger Things, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and the early seasons of Dexter and GoT. I'm also working my way through Breaking Bad right now, cause I've never seen it before.
rawr <3

The Sopranos, GoT, True Detective, Hero Academia, The Originals, that's all I got for shows I've watched recently

yo did your ass just say the sopranos my man

Hell yeahhhhhh, probably my favorite show. There's nobody more with the shits than Tony Soprano lmao