[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

Thread Closed 
Design a new loading page! (LP$ prize!)
10-30-2012, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2012 11:41 AM by Monkeys.)
Design a new loading page! (LP$ prize!)
DO NOT POST ANYTHING BUT ENTRIES IN THIS THREAD. FOR YOUR ENTRIES, ONLY POST A SCREENSHOT/IMAGE OF YOUR DESIGN. IF YOU WIN, WE'LL ASK FOR ALL THE FILES.Use this thread instead. ONE POST PER PERSON. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE ONE OF YOUR ENTRIES, EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST. ANY SUBSEQUENT POSTS WILL BE DELETED. YOU CAN SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE DESIGN.

Hey guys!

I designed a quick and rough new loading page ( http://puu.sh/1kJAw ) but it's not all that great. Unfortunately, I don't really have time to sit down and design a good one, so I'll leave it for you guys.

Prize
The chosen one (if none of them are up to standard, we reserve the right not to choose any) will win its creator $250,000 LP$ or $20 (Paypal/Steam games value/Online purchase if you're comfortable giving your address) or 2 months of VIP or 125,000 LP$ and 1 month of VIP - You can work in teams.

You only have to design it, not code it. We'll code it ourselves, but you have to do all the design, images, coloring, what goes where, etc. You can use whatever you want to design it. Photoshop, gimp, etc. But in the end, we need all the source files so we can actually design it. That means if you put an image in the design, we need the image itself, if you design some sweet background, we need that too.

List of elements that absolutely MUST be in the design:
  • Total SIZE of visible/important elements must not be over 1024 x 768. Basically, your design must look good even in a resolution as small as 1024 x 768.
  • The logo ( http://www.lifepunch.net/marketing/ - ask if you need a specific color - the fonts in the usual logo are Stereofunk and Cafe Nero )
  • "You are joining <gamemode>" message.
  • Player's name.
  • Player's LP$.
  • Player's rank.
  • Player's premium (vip/evip/nothing)
  • Player's premium time left.

List of elements that might be a good idea to be in the design:
  • Player's Steam ID
  • Player's time played (remember we have 3 gamemodes, more to come..)
  • Current disguise name (for staff)
  • LifePunch news feed (twitter? forum announcements?)
  • Random messages scroll (like on the current loading pages)
  • Important rules
  • Anything you want and think may be a good idea!
  • Anything people suggest in the discussion thread!

DO NOT POST ANYTHING BUT ENTRIES IN THIS THREAD. FOR YOUR ENTRIES, ONLY POST A SCREENSHOT/IMAGE OF YOUR DESIGN. IF YOU WIN, WE'LL ASK FOR ALL THE FILES.Use this thread instead. ONE POST PER PERSON. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE ONE OF YOUR ENTRIES, EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST. ANY SUBSEQUENT POSTS WILL BE DELETED. YOU CAN SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE DESIGN.

Use the following template to submit your entry on this thread:
[b]Designer #1 name:[/b]
[b]Designer #1 Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Designer #2 name:[/b]
[b]Designer #2 Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Image of your design:[/b]

The deadline is the 1st of December 2012. This may be changed so keep an eye on this thread.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-31-2012, 12:33 AM
RE: Design a new loading page! (LP$ prize!)
Designer #1 name: Gibbles
Designer #1 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30871131
Designer #2 name: None
Designer #2 Steam ID: None
Image of your design: [Image: N2EFb.png]

[Image: 6nztGpS.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
10-31-2012, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2012 12:42 AM by Pinsonfig.)
Designer #1 name:Pinsonfig
Designer #1 Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:43191613
Designer #2 name:Markus
Designer #2 Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:41636669
Image of your design: [Image: bi7AT.jpg]

http://imgur.com/bi7AT

[Image: UgjEn.png]http://i.imgur.com/LJf8S.gif
10-31-2012, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 01:08 PM by Pirateer.)
Designer #1 name: Pirateer
Designer #1 Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28424621
Designer #2 name: N/A
Designer #2 Steam ID: N/A
Image of your design: [Image: lpld.png]

[Image: 1396180809207.gif]
10-31-2012, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 10:49 PM by Wizzow.)
Designer #1 name: Wizzow
Designer #1 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23450064
Image of your design:
[Image: 1lNz0]
Spoiler: Big Picture
[Image: 1lN46]
10-31-2012, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2012 05:07 AM by Ladasta.)
Designer #1 name: Ladasta
Designer #1 Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32166928

[Image: 8aQUu.jpg]

Maybe for where it says 57 days left, as it starts getting down to 15 or so days it starts getting a darker and darker shade of yellow, eventually turning to red.

I was thinking this might be too colorful. would you rather me just have the same color?
10-31-2012, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2012 12:38 PM by Tiiss.)
Designer #1 name: Tiiss
Designer #1 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39738507

[Image: Lifepunch_loading_thing_2.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mdpz0bagoD1qfl9mro5_250.gif]
10-31-2012, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 08:31 PM by EmJeko:Taiga.)
Designer #1 name: EmJeko
Designer #1 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24947985
Sexy: [Image: RLb0w.jpg]
Green: [Image: udKvY.jpg]
First simple idea: [Image: IcVlZ.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lir1tbqtMT1qcegwd.gif]
11-01-2012, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 04:29 PM by Chef Ineptitude.)
Designer #1 name: Afro Spook
Designer #1 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5121896
Image of your design: [Image: 508wn.png]
Worked for quite a while on this.
I hope people like it. :3
r'somethin'
Edit: Now that I think about it, this feels really cluttered and messy. ._.

Roger ran to a exit and was almost out when he tripeed on something, he looked down and saw his enimie saying “help me, the pancakes were too string” and then he said “no i am roger, you were ron’s friend not mine, smelly” and he ran out the door.
Artistic x 1(list)
Artistic x 1
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2012, 05:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 01:47 PM by Monkeys.)
Designer #1 : /\/\onster-Cookie (lewis)
Designer steam id: STEAM_0:041042019

[Image: nsfUV.jpg]

Thanks me thinks this is how you upload it

if the pic is bugged right click and open in new tab

This is my background it is subject to change if you want but i will just run over some of the things
the tips section will change between tips in game on how to do better or just some major rules that people should know whether your new or not
i think i covered most things that you asked to include correct me if im wrong ... the 13:37 represents a clock ... i think this is a fun little feature that would add to the game

i wanted to add more for the staff purpose ... if its possible to change the load up screen for a staff member ide happily make them there own version
the 2 different colours for the days left is to symbol the premium they own
i models his background on myself (aside from my money) and the name and gamer picture will be different for everyone

i think that my background is individual whereas everyone els chose to do the same thing pretty much

the problem with adding more is that well ... i couldn't of fit it in even if i wanted to ... i wanted it to be bold and catch your attention

thanks for reading this and plz reply
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)